Since 1984 Westpac Marine has been providing commercial, industrial and individual users marine and aviation safety equipment. We also produce in-house a full range of safety signage and posters. Our newest venture is in the field of straps and webbing, again assembly is done in-house.
We also are a service oriented company, life raft, cylinder hydrotesting and immersion suit testing are part of our core business.
Straps to Go Spotlight Item:
Our 2" cam buckle is the standard acetal (plastic) buckle used on SCUBA diving weight belts. Pair it with our 673 webbing and you have everything you need to put together your own.
On items that show the "Keep it Local" logo we offer special incentives for local customers. These might include discounts on future servicing, free delivery or special pricing. Each item is different, stop by or call for further information.
The female members of our crew are using this logo to identify products that either are designed to fit women or are engineered in a manner to make them easy to use by women.
- June 7, 2013: Switlik announces that the service interval for their MOM-8A and MOM-9 modules has been increased from 12 to 24 months.
- April 2013: ISAF sailboat racing equipment now has its own page to make it easier to figure out those regulations.
- December 2012: We now have tubular nylon webbing in stock. 1" width in both Military Specification and extra high strength versions. This webbing is load rated.
- October 2012: EPIRB's work! An Air Canada flight locates a yacht in distress 25 minutes after activating their EPIRB.
- October 2012: In order to make those newly required dockside exams simpler, the USCG has an online checklist generator. It is a work in progress, so be patient.
- August 2012: The USCG now has a mandatory commercial fishing vessel safety examination program for vessels that operate or transit more than 3 nautical miles offshore.
- June 2011: We have now started posting articles giving technical insight in to some of the products we sell and service we offer. Hopefully you will find our "Tech Files" useful.
- May 2011: A USCG advisory strongly urges vessel owners to replace their EPIRB's with GPS enhanced EPIRB's.
- Rearm kits for Mustang, Stearns, Revere, Bass Pro, Cabela's and SOSpenders inflatable life jackets.
DIRECTIONS (click for directions and a map)
Westpac is located in downtown Tacoma, WA, just a couple of minutes from the freeway. The closest moorage is at the Dock Street Marina which also provides easy access to the museums and sights of Tacoma.
Note: All pricing is subject to change without notice. We
strive to keep our site current but we are not perfect!
Copyright ©1998-2012 Westpac Marine Services, Inc. Tacoma, WA. Content and graphics of the this web site are not to be reproduced.